Ads

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Khloe Kardashian reveals new look in photoshoot: 'It's for my critics who called me the fat one'

Khloe Kardashian reveals new look in photoshoot: 'It's for my critics who called me the fat one'


We barely recognised Khloe Kardashian in her latest raunchy photoshoot, as she described her toned physique as her "revenge body for all [her] critics who called [her] 'the fat one'".

The 31-year-old reality TV star appears in just a denim shirt and pair of black knickers on the cover of Women's Health

Khloe Kardashian
© Instagram / Khloe Kardashian

Speaking to the publication about her current health kick, she said: "The first 45 days, you're like, 'F**k this s**t'.

"You're exhausted, you're sore, and I actually felt fatter because I was swollen."

Speaking about her incentive to persevere, she continued: "If you keep going, you're eventually like, 'Wow, is that an indentation on my arm?'

"Yeah, it's a revenge body. But it's just as much for all my critics who called me 'the fat one' for my entire existence."


She shared the images from the shoot on her Instagram, including one which sees her in a black bra and shorts.

She added the caption: "Thank you again Women's Health for putting me on your cover!! Major shout out to my incredibly talented team and friends for always making me look my best!!"

Kardashian also revealed that brother-in-law Kanye West asked her to appear in his New York Fashion Week presentation, but admitted her initial thought was that he had meant to call her younger sister Kylie Jenner instead.

"Kanye was like, 'I want you to come and be a fit model'. And I was like, 'Did you mean to call Kylie?' And he was like, 'No, I'm calling you. Your body vibes are my influence this year'."

Caption: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West seen tonight out in London having dinner at Hakkasan restaurant in Mayfair after having a private viewing date night at the V&A Museum. After dinner they went and got ice cream at haagen dazs before returning to there hotel.
© Splash News

Discussing her two teenage siblings Kylie and Kendall Jenner and their healthy appetites and fast metabolisms, she said: "I'm not going to put on a bikini, sit on the floor with my legs crossed, and eat a burger.

"When I see my little sisters do that, I'm like, 'Ugh, these bitches'. I know they're not doing it on purpose. This is how they really eat and it's so annoying."

Reflecting on her former "unhealthy" lifestyle, she recalled: "Looking back, I do believe I was unhealthy, but at the time I really thought that that was as skinny as I was going to get. You know, everyone's like, 'You're big boned'. I have childbearing hips.

Regroupd Retreat Pool Party, Coachella Festival, Indio, America - 19 Apr 2015
Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian
19 Apr 2015
© Steve Lucero/BFAnyc.com/REX

"Even my producer... who's been with me since season one [of E!'s Keeping Up with the Kardashians], which was nine years ago, she said, 'This is the best I've ever seen you look', and it feels so good to finally get to a place that I never even thought I could be."

Kardashian recently defended herself against online critics who suggested her photoshoot for Complex magazine had been heavily airbrushed.

The star shared an untouched image next to a digitally-enhanced one to show how little airbrushing had actually taken place.

No comments:

Post a Comment